- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Gaviota offers rafting trips along the Río Yumurí, 28 km (18 mi) east of town (seven hours, 12 cuc); the Río Toa (five hours, 8 cuc); and the Río Duaba (four hours, 8 cuc). Hotel Castillo, Calle Calixto García, Loma El Paraíso, Baracoa, Guantánamo. 21/64–2147 or 21/64–2125.
More Sports and Outdoors
- River Rafting
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's