- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cubataxi and Transtur taxis are usually parked outside every major hotel. They have dollar meters and are relatively expensive. Cheaper Cuban taxis that ply the main routes aren't supposed to pick up tourists but usually will if away from the hotels and traffic police. Unfortunately, Cienfuegos's charming horse-drawn taxis risk a hefty fine if they pick up tourists, so they don't.
Cubataxi. 32/28–1247 in Camagüey; 32/33–6196 in Playa Santa Lucía.
Transtur. 32/27–1015 in Camagüey; 33/30–1175 in Cayo Coco; 33/26–6229 in Ciego de Ávila; 432/45–1600 in Cienfuegos; 41/28533 in Sancti Spíritus; 42/20–4100 in Santa Clara; 419/6454 in Trinidad.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's