Sights & Attractions in Central Cuba
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Morón
El Gallo de Morón
Morón is known as the "City of the Rooster" (after a cocky public...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Morón|
Laguna la Redonda
Laguna la Redonda, a shallow lake 14 km (8 mi) north of Morón...
|Bodies of Water||Morón|
The Museo Caonabo has an extensive collection of pre-Columbian...
|Museums / Galleries||Morón|
Morón was the operations center for a private railroad, and its...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe