Sights & Attractions in Central Cuba
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Cienfuegos
Castillo de Jagua
Above a fishing village overlooking the narrow entrance to the...
Catedral de la Purísima Concepción
The Catedral de la Purísima Concepción, the city's bright yellow...
The Delfinario offers daily performances by trained dolphins...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Cienfuegos|
This cool, luxuriant valley full of idyllic swimming holes makes...
|Bodies of Water||Cienfuegos|
Cienfuegos's Jardín Botánico covers 94 hectares (232 acres) and...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Cienfuegos|
Cienfuegos's main artery, Calle 37, is called El Prado in the...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Cienfuegos|
Palacio de Valle
Of Punta Gorda's various mansions, the most impressive is the...
|Houses / Mansions||Cienfuegos|
Parque José Martí
Most of the important buildings of Cienfuegos surround the central...
Playa Rancho Luna
The coast southeast of Cienfuegos has several nice beaches, the...
Teatro Tomás Terry
The Teatro Tomás Terry, the city's principal theater, was built...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Cienfuegos|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe