- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Check Rates from our Partners
Gran Hotel Review
This stately, five-story building in Camagüey's historic heart has been a hotel since 1939. Its bright lobby has chandeliers hung from high ceilings and various other antiques, the elevator being one of them. Rooms are small and dark, have high ceilings and old tile floors; those facing the street are the biggest, but they can be noisy at night. Although the 5th-floor restaurant is lovely (it's furnished with antiques and surrounded by windows and glass doors that open onto a wraparound balcony), the food often disappoints. Even if you stay elsewhere, stop in for a sunset drink at the rooftop bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more