- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hotel Cuatro Vientos Brisas
At a Glance
- hotel is on a great beachfront
- hotel's architecture is clunky
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Cuatro Vientos Brisas Review
The architecture here is a mix of Cuban and Spanish, with arches, marble floors, barrel-tile and thatched roofs, and murals by Camagüey artists. Rooms are in two-story buildings scattered around vast, luxuriant grounds. They have white tile floors, hardwood furniture, large baths with tubs, and sliding glass doors that open either onto balconies or porches with views of the gardens, pool, or sea. Buffet meals are included in rates, as are drinks at the main bar; but you must pay your own way at the beach grill and discotheque.
- Address: Playa Santa Lucía, Playa Santa Lucía, Camagüey
- Phone: 32/33–6317; 32/36–5120
- Location: Playa Santa Lucía
- 412 rooms.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more