- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hotel Costa Sur
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Costa Sur Review
The peninsula's oldest hotel was undergoing a piecemeal renovation at this writing, but it is still the best deal on the beach. The most expensive lodgings are the two-room bungalows scattered along a lawn overlooking the ocean; they have lots of windows as well as small porches. Less expensive superior rooms are in a cement building; they're smaller than the bungalows but are colorful and have sea-view balconies. Standard rooms—smaller still and farther from the beach—cost slightly less.
- Address: Playa María Aguilar, Sancti Spíritus
- Phone: 4199/6172
- Location: Península de Ancón
- 131 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture,... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more