- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Camagüey Review
Though devoid of ambience, this 1970s-era structure southeast of town is quieter than the city's downtown lodgings during the week, though its open-air disco rocks on weekends. Rooms are basic boxes with wicker furniture, colorful bedspreads, and picture windows. Those in back have balconies overlooking a few trees and are quieter.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more