- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Sevilla Review
The stately Sevilla, a half block from Parque Martí, was completed in 1920, which makes it one of the town's oldest buildings. Renovated last in the late 1990s, its lobby has high arches, stained glass, and potted plants. The restaurant (¢), which occupies most of the lobby, serves a small selection of decent Cuban cuisine at bargain prices. Rooms are small but authentic, with high ceilings and colorful tile floors. Although those on the street have small balconies, they don't have hot water; 2nd-floor rooms are your best bet.
- Address: Calle Independencia 57, Ciego de Ávila, Ciego de Ávila
- Phone: 33/22–5603
- Location: Ciego de Ávila
- 24 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more