At a Glance
- birds sing in the surrounding forest, and there are coral formations submerged a shell's toss from shore
- the location is remote
Check Rates from our Partners
Villa Guajimico Review
Overlooking the emerald waters of the Río Jutia estuary, this dive resort and nature lodge consists of comfortable bungalows scattered through the forest or behind a tiny, man-made beach. Each has a barrel-tile roof, a small porch, tile floors, and hardwood furniture. The pool, open-air bar, and air-conditioned restaurant all have ocean views.
- Address: 42 km/25 mi southeast of Cienfuegos, Guajimico, Cienfuegos
- Phone: 43/54–1251; 43/54–1226
- Location: Guajimico
- 61 bungalows
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's