Central Cuba Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Central Cuba Hotel Reviews
Accommodations range from massive, modern beach resorts to historic city-center hotels; most are on the low end of the price scale. Rare is the double that costs more than 100 cuc; in fact, many hotels charge between 30 and 50 cuc for doubles; lodging in casas particulares runs 15 to 25 cuc, depending on the season. The facilities vary accordingly, but even the casas particulares have private baths, air-conditioning, hot water, and in-room phones. Credit cards not affiliated with U.S. banks or companies are accepted in all government restaurants and hotels, but you pay cash in the private accommodations.
Browse Central Cuba Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe