All Central Cuba Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Central Cuba Hotels
|A-G H I-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Blau Colonial Cayo Coco
The colonial era is also ever-present at this resort, with pastel-colored . . .
|$||Cayo Coco and Cayo Guillermo|
BlueBay Cayo Coco
The newest of Cayo Coco's resorts, this family-friendly property. . .
|$$||Cayo Coco and Cayo Guillermo|
Brisas Trinidad del Mar
Its many arches, columns, Spanish tiles, and pastel colors give. . .
|$||Península de Ancón|
Club Amigo Rancho Luna
Most of the rooms at this hotel just west of Playa Rancho Luna. . .
Club de Caza y Pesca
In an elegant, restored mansion near the train station, this small. . .
Club Santa Lucía
Although this resort lines a wide swath of sugary sand shaded. . .
|$||Playa Santa Lucía|
This stately, five-story building in Camagüey's historic. . .
Grand Hotel Iberostar Trinidad
This centrally located hotel was newly constructed in 2006, and. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Central Cuba Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2499 -- Cuba 6-Nt. Vacation w/Hotels, Tours & Air, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel