- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hacienda La Vega, a working cattle ranch, runs a three-hour, horseback tour through pastures and a forest; it includes a swim on a secluded beach and a dairy tour. You can hire horses and a guide at the ranch, or you can go on a half-day tour offered by Rumbos. Costs average around 20 cuc per person. 50 km/30 mi southeast of Cienfuegos on road to Trinidad, Guajimico, Cienfuegos. No phone.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe