- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You can fly nonstop to Grand Cayman from Atlanta (Delta), Boston (US Airways, once weekly, JetBlue), Charlotte (US Airways), Chicago (Cayman Airways, twice weekly), Detroit (Delta, once weekly), Fort Lauderdale (Cayman Airways), Houston (Continental, once weekly), Miami (American, Cayman Airways), Minneapolis (Delta, once weekly), New York-JFK (Cayman Airways, JetBlue), New York-Newark (Continental, once weekly), Philadelphia (US Airways, once weekly), Tampa (Cayman Airways), and Washington, D.C. (Cayman Airways, twice weekly, and United).
Almost all nonstop air service is to Grand Cayman, with connecting flights on Cayman Airways Express to Cayman Brac and Little Cayman on a small propeller plane; there's also interisland charter-only service on Island Air. There is a once-weekly nonstop on Cayman Airways between Miami and Cayman Brac.
Owen Roberts Airport (Grand Cayman. 345/943–7070.)
Gerrard Smith International Airport (Cayman Brac, KY2-2101. 345/948–1222.)
Edward Bodden Airstrip (Little Cayman, KY3-2501. 345/948–0021.)
American Airlines (345/949–0666.)
Cayman Airways (345/949–2311.)
Island Air (345/949–5252. www.islandair.ky.)
JetBlue (800/538–2583. www.jetblue.com.)
US Airways (345/949–7488.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe