The Mission House is a classic gabled two-story Caymanian home on wooden posts, with wattle-and-daub accents, dating to the 1840s and restored by the National Trust. The building earned its sobriquet thanks to early missionaries, teachers, and families who lived here while helping establish the Presbyterian ministry and school in Bodden Town. Shards of 19th-century glass and ceramics found on-site and period furnishings are on display. The posted opening hours are irregular,
especially during the off-season.
63 Gun Square Rd., Bodden Town, Grand Cayman, KY1-1205, Cayman Islands