- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Cayman Islands
Coral Stone Club
At a Glance
- largest ratio of beach and pool space to guests
- walking distance to several restaurants and shops
- free airport transfers
- excellent off-season deals
- expensive in high season
- Ritz-Carlton guests sometimes wander over from their packed section of sand trying to poach beach space
Check Rates from our Partners
Coral Stone Club Review
This exclusive enclave shines in the shadow of the Ritz-Carlton by offering understated barefoot luxury, stellar service, and huge condos. Elegant touches include beveled-glass doors, granite-clad kitchens and bathrooms (with stylish raised basins), deco-inspired art, and arched Palladian windows. Top-floor units have the finest views. Many have four-poster beds and oversize jetted tubs, but all have Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer, screened-in sunbathing patio, and flat-screen TV/DVD. The annual attention to detail is exemplary (whether expanding the TV channel selection or converting the infinity pool to gentle saltwater), and management can arrange everything from babysitter to chef.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I realize it took me a while to report on our trip last June, to the cayman islands, and I am not good at writing reports, plus it has been a while since our trip, but here it is...
We were Read more
Mr Frogoutofwater and I just got back from a 6-night stay in Grand Cayman. Read more
I volunteer as an animal rescue person and would like to find a Caribbean Island that does not have a big stray dog and cat problem - so I can go away and relax and not be depressed.
Any suggestions would Read more
· News & Features
Sunbathing in Grand Cayman, your boutique hotel's sommelier approaches to let you know that rare bottle ... Read more
Many deem Grand Cayman one of the best culinary destinations in the Caribbean—judge for yoursel... Read more
If you're going to a Caribbean Island, the chances are good that you're looking for a way to take a break...... Read more