Cayman Islands Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cayman Islands Hotel Reviews
Grand Cayman is expensive during the high season but offers the widest range of resorts, restaurants, and activities. Both Little Cayman and Cayman Brac are more geared toward serving the needs of divers, who compose the majority of visitors. The smaller islands are cheaper than Grand Cayman, but with the extra cost of transportation, the overall savings are minimized.
Grand Cayman: Grand Cayman has plenty of medium-size resorts as well as the Ritz-Carlton, a large seven-story resort on Seven Mile Beach. The island also has a wide range of condos and villas, many in resortlike compounds on or near Seven Mile Beach and the Cayman Kai area. There are even a few small guesthouses for budget-minded visitors.
The Sister Islands: Cayman Brac has mostly intimate resorts and family-run inns. Little Cayman has a mix of small resorts and condos, most appealing to divers.
Browse Cayman Islands Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's