- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Beautiful beaches are scattered all over the island and are worth exploring. If you rent a car, you can easily hit all the sights in one day. The best plan is to explore the area near your hotel (either The Valley or North Sound) first, then take a day to drive to the other end. Stop to climb Gorda Peak, which is in the island's center.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's