- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's U.S. & British Virgin Islands
The conch fritters are the stars on the menu of this Nail Bay Resort restaurant, a popular gathering place for vacationers staying in nearby villas. They're light, fluffy, nicely seasoned, and stuffed with conch, just the way conch fritters should be. For lunch, try the grilled fish sandwich with chipolte aioli sauce. The best choices on the dinner menu tend to be the fresh local fish prepared in a variety of ways.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew to St. Read more
· News & Features
The British Virgin Islands offer an unspoiled paradise for all types of traveler, from yachties (who are... Read more
Looking for an island vacation this winter but don't want to be hassled by crowds?... Read more