Several airlines have regularly scheduled service to either Tortola or Virgin Gorda. Although it may be cheaper to fly via Puerto Rico, the connections are better through St. Thomas. If you have seven or more people in your party, you can also charter a plane from St. Thomas or San Juan.
Tortola (TOC), Virgin Gorda (VIJ), and Anegada (no code).
Air Sunshine (800/327–8900; 800/435–8900 in Florida; 888/879–8900 in USVI; 284/495–8900 in BVI. www.airsunshine.com.)
American Airlines/American Eagle (800/433-7300; 340/776-2560 in St. Thomas; 340/778-2000 in St. Croix; 284/340-1128 in Tortola. www.aa.com.)
Cape Air (866/227–3247; 284/495–1440 in Tortola. www.flycapeair.com.)
Fly BVI (284/495–1747. www.bviaircharters.com.)
LIAT (888/844–5428; 866/549–5428 in USVI; 284/495–1693 in Tortola. www.liat.com.)
Mahogany Rentals and Taxi Service (The Valley, Virgin Gorda, VG1150. 284/495–5469. www.mahoganycarrentalsbvi.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe