- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Taxi rates aren't set on Tortola, so you should negotiate the fare with your driver before you start your trip. Fares are per destination, not per person here, so it's cheaper to travel in groups, because the fare will be the same whether you have one, two, or three passengers. On Tortola the BVI Taxi Association has stands in Road Town near Wickham's Cay I. The Waterfront Taxi Association picks up passengers from the Road Town ferry dock. The Airport Taxi Association operates at the Terrance B. Lettsome Airport on Beef Island. You can also usually find a West End Taxi Association taxi at the West End ferry dock.
Airport Taxi Association (284/495–1982 or 284/495–7162.)
BVI Taxi Association (284/494–3942.)
Waterfront Taxi Association (284/494–6362.)
West End Taxi Association (284/495–4934.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's