- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The North Shore is where all the best beaches are found. Road Town, the island's tiny metropolis, has several restaurants and shops, as well as a smattering of historic sights and hotels. West End also has a concentration of establishments and a ferry pier. East End is isolated. Getting around is pretty easy, but the island's roads are extraordinarily steep and twisting, making driving demanding. It's best to explore the island a bit at a time.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe