Sights & Attractions in Tortola
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Road Town and Environs
Get up close and personal with dolphins as they swim in a spacious...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Road Town and Environs|
The most intact historic ruin on Tortola was built by the Dutch...
|Military Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Road Town and Environs|
J.R. O'Neal Botanic Gardens
Take a walk through this 4-acre showcase of lush plant life...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Road Town and Environs|
Old Government House Museum
The official government residence until 1997, this gracious building...
|Museums / Galleries||Road Town and Environs|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe