Roti Palace Review
You might be tempted to pass this tiny spot on Road Town's Main Street when you see the plastic tablecloths and fake flowers, but the restaurant's reputation for dishing up fantastic roti is known far and wide. Flatbread is filled with curried potatoes, onions, and either chicken, beef, conch, goat, or vegetables. Ask for the bone out if you order the chicken, to save yourself the trouble of fishing them out of your mouth.
- Address: Main St., Road Town, Tortola, VG1110
- Phone: 284/494–4196
- Location: Road Town
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun. No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's