- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's U.S. & British Virgin Islands
Roti Palace Review
You might be tempted to pass this tiny spot on Road Town's Main Street when you see the plastic tablecloths and fake flowers, but the restaurant's reputation for dishing up fantastic roti is known far and wide. Flatbread is filled with curried potatoes, onions, and either chicken, beef, conch, goat, or vegetables. Ask for the bone out if you order the chicken, to save yourself the trouble of fishing them out of your mouth.
- Address: Main St., Road Town, Tortola VG1110
- Phone: 284/494–4196
- Location: Road Town
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun. No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew to St. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more