The Pub Review
At this lively waterfront spot, tables are arranged along a terrace facing a small marina and the harbor in Road Town. Hamburgers, salads, and sandwiches are typical lunch offerings, along with classic British Fare such as Shepherd's Pie and Liver & Onions. In the evening you can also choose grilled fish, sautéed conch, sizzling steaks, or barbecued ribs. There's live entertainment Thursday and Friday, and locals gather here nightly for spirited games at the pool table.
- Address: Waterfront Dr., Road Town, Tortola, VG1110
- Phone: 284/494–2608
- Location: Road Town
- Reservations not accepted
- No lunch Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's