- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's U.S. & British Virgin Islands
The Pub Review
At this lively waterfront spot, tables are arranged along a terrace facing a small marina and the harbor in Road Town. Hamburgers, salads, and sandwiches are typical lunch offerings, along with classic British Fare such as Shepherd's Pie and Liver & Onions. In the evening you can also choose grilled fish, sautéed conch, sizzling steaks, or barbecued ribs. There's live entertainment Thursday and Friday, and locals gather here nightly for spirited games at the pool table.
- Address: Waterfront Dr., Road Town, Tortola VG1110
- Phone: 284/494–2608
- Location: Road Town
- Reservations not accepted.
- No lunch Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew to St. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more