- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Tortola
Charter a Boat: Tortola is the charter-yacht capital of the Caribbean and a popular destination for boaters.
Hit the Road: You'll get the real flavor of the island by heading out in whatever direction you choose. The views are dramatic, and the traffic is light enough to allow for easy driving.
Shop in Road Town: The island's largest community is also home to an eclectic collection of stores.
Hit the Trail: Tortola is home to Sage Mountain National Park, a small but quite nice nature reserve.
Get Wet: Dive trips to spectacular locations leave from Tortola. If you're not certified to dive, an introductory course can teach you the basics and whet your appetite for more adventures under the sea.Updated: 12-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's