Windsurfing in Tortola
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Steady trade winds make windsurfing a breeze. Three of the best spots for sailboarding are Nanny Cay, Slaney Point, and Trellis Bay on Beef Island. Rates for sailboards start at about $25 an hour or $100 for a two-hour lesson.
Boardsailing BVI Watersports. Boardsailing BVI Watersports rents equipment and offers private and group lessons. Trellis Bay, Trellis Bay, Tortola, VG1120. 284/495–2447. www.windsurfing.vi.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's