Fishing in Tortola
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Most of the boats that take you deep-sea fishing for bluefish, wahoo, swordfish, and shark leave from nearby St. Thomas, but local anglers like to fish the shallower water for bonefish. A three-quarter day trip runs about $650, a full day around $850. Wading trips are $325.
Caribbean Fly Fishing (Nanny Cay Marina, Nanny Cay, Tortola, VG1130. 284/494–4797. www.caribflyfishing.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's