Peter Island Travel Guide
Fodor's U.S. & British Virgin Islands
Plan Your Peter Island Vacation
Although Peter Island is home to the resort of the same name, it's also a popular destination for charter boaters and Tortola vacationers. The island is lush, with forested hillsides and white sandy beaches. There are no roads other than those at the resort. You're welcome to dine at the resort's restaurants.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When should you go?... Read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from celebrating a special anniversary. Read more
My wife and my recent experience. Read more
A small gorup of thirty something couples love traveling to Elbow Cay, and want a similar experience (golf carts for transportation, cruise around the island on a rental boat, secluded island with not a Read more