Norman Island Travel Guide
Fodor's U.S. & British Virgin Islands
Plan Your Norman Island Vacation
This uninhabited island is the supposed setting for Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island. The famed caves at Treasure Point are popular with day sailors and powerboaters. If you land ashore at the island's main anchorage in the Bight, you can find a small beach bar and behind it a trail that winds up the hillside and reaches a peak with a fantastic view of the Sir Francis Drake Channel to the north.
Find the best Norman Island restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more
In a bid to compete with luxury cruise lines, Celebrity Cruises will launch “Suite Class”... Read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from celebrating a special anniversary. Read more
My wife and my recent experience. Read more
A small gorup of thirty something couples love traveling to Elbow Cay, and want a similar experience (golf carts for transportation, cruise around the island on a rental boat, secluded island with not a Read more