Christine's Bakery Review
Unfortunately, Christine Chinnery passed away in 2012, but her children are continuing to run this modest bakery located a few steps from the island's Customs building. A mural of the late Ms. Chinnery now graces the bakery's interior porch wall. Fresh homemade breads, cakes, and other treats are served in morning, along with breakfasts of eggs, bacon, and toasted coconut bread.
- Address: Great Harbour, Jost Van Dyke VG1160
- Phone: 284/495–9281
- Location: Jost Van Dyke
- No credit cards.
- No dinner.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My wife and my recent experience. Read more
A while back I posted here looking for suggestions for my next vacation. Read more
I want to have a vacation to remember. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more