Guana Island Travel Guide
Fodor's U.S. & British Virgin Islands
Plan Your Guana Island Vacation
Guana Island sits off Tortola's northeast coast. Sailors often drop anchor at one of the island's bays for a day of snorkeling and sunning. The island is a designated wildlife sanctuary, and scientists often come here to study its flora and fauna. It's home to a back-to-nature resort that offers few activities other than relaxation. Unless you're a hotel guest or a sailor, there's no easy way to get here.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
In a bid to compete with luxury cruise lines, Celebrity Cruises will launch “Suite Class”... Read more
Crystal Cruises ships début in nine European ports this summer.... Read more
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from celebrating a special anniversary. Read more
My wife and my recent experience. Read more
A small gorup of thirty something couples love traveling to Elbow Cay, and want a similar experience (golf carts for transportation, cruise around the island on a rental boat, secluded island with not a Read more