British Virgin Islands Feature
Top Reasons to Go to the British Virgin Islands
The Perfect Place to Sail: With more than 60 islands in the chain, sailors can drop anchor at a different, perfect beach every day.
Low-Key Resorts: Laid-back (but luxurious) resorts offer a full-scale retreat from your everyday life.
Diving and Snorkeling: Both are great, and vibrant reefs are often just feet from the shore.
Jost Van Dyke: Your trip isn't complete until you've chilled at the casual beach bars here.
Few Crowds: There's no mass tourism; the farther you get from Tortola, the quieter things become.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe