British Virgin Islands Feature
Top Reasons to Go to the British Virgin Islands
The Perfect Place to Sail: With more than 60 islands in the chain, sailors can drop anchor at a different, perfect beach every day.
Low-Key Resorts: Laid-back (but luxurious) resorts offer a full-scale retreat from your everyday life.
Diving and Snorkeling: Both are great, and vibrant reefs are often just feet from the shore.
Jost Van Dyke: Your trip isn't complete until you've chilled at the casual beach bars here.
Few Crowds: There's no mass tourism; the farther you get from Tortola, the quieter things become.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $427 & up -- All-Inclusive Virgin Island Yacht Club Resort Bitter End Yacht Club
- $6797 -- British Virgin Islands 8-Nt. Villa, Save $971 On the Rocks Villa
- $9000 -- Virgin Islands Family Yacht Charter, Save $2000 Amazing Charters
- $90 -- Virgin Islands: Former Sugar Refinery Inn, Reg. $100 — $90 Ole Works Inn
- $469 -- Virgin Islands: 3 Nights in Long Bay w/Extras — $469 Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas