- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Taxis are unmetered; fixed rates are controlled by the government. From most hotels into town it costs between $10 and $17. Fares increase from 7 pm to midnight by 25% and from midnight to 6 am by 50%. Drivers will conduct half-day tours; they charge about $28 per hour for up to four passengers.
Airport Taxi Stand. Fare to your hotel with Airport Taxi Stand is $9 to $22 for up to four passengers. 599/717–8100.
Taxi Central Dispatch (599/717–8100.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's