Sights & Attractions in Bonaire
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in North Bonaire
Directly across the road from the Radio Nederland towers on the...
Once used to trap goats, this cave is one of the oldest in Bonaire...
This saltwater lagoon near the island's northern end is a popular...
|Bodies of Water||North Bonaire|
This mustard-color building was the manor house of an aloe plantation...
|Architectural Sites||North Bonaire|
Mangazina di Rei
Built around the second-oldest stone structure on Bonaire, this...
|Museums / Galleries||North Bonaire|
Small signposts direct the way to the Indian inscriptions found...
|Archaeological Sites||North Bonaire|
The island's original Spanish settlement, Rincon is where slaves...
Just off the main road, this spot, at 394 feet, is one of the...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue), Mountains||North Bonaire|
Washington–Slagbaai National Park
Once a plantation producing divi-divi trees (the pods were used...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe