Sights & Attractions in Bonaire
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in North Bonaire
Directly across the road from the Radio Nederland towers on the...
Once used to trap goats, this cave is one of the oldest in Bonaire...
This saltwater lagoon near the island's northern end is a popular...
|Bodies of Water||North Bonaire|
This mustard-color building was the manor house of an aloe plantation...
|Architectural Sites||North Bonaire|
Mangazina di Rei
Built around the second-oldest stone structure on Bonaire, this...
|Museums / Galleries||North Bonaire|
Small signposts direct the way to the Indian inscriptions found...
|Archaeological Sites||North Bonaire|
The island's original Spanish settlement, Rincon is where slaves...
Just off the main road, this spot, at 394 feet, is one of the...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue), Mountains||North Bonaire|
Washington-Slagbaai National Park
Once a plantation producing divi-divi trees (the pods were used...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $139-$179 -- Curaçao 4-Star Beachfront Resort, 55% Off Hilton Curaçao
- $199 -- Barbados 4-Star Oceanfront Resort, Save 40% Hilton Barbados
- $489 & up -- Punta Cana All-Inclusive Vacations w/Air Vacation Express
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore