Sights & Attractions in Bonaire
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in South Bonaire
Rooi Lamoenchi Kunuku
Owner Ellen Herrera restored her family's homestead north of Lac...
|Museum Village||South Bonaire|
You can't miss the salt flats—voluptuous white drifts that look...
|Industrial Sites||South Bonaire|
The salt industry's gritty history is revealed in Rode Pan, the...
|Archaeological Sites||South Bonaire|
Bonaire's first lighthouse was built in 1837 and is now automated...
|Nautical Sites||South Bonaire|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's