Sights & Attractions in Bonaire
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Bonaire
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Directly across the road from the Radio Nederland towers on the...
Once used to trap goats, this cave is one of the oldest in Bonaire...
Inside Washington–Slagbaai Park is this beach of coral fossils...
This saltwater lagoon near the island's northern end is a popular...
|Bodies of Water||North Bonaire|
Just a water-taxi hop across from Kralendijk, this little island...
Lac Bay Beach
Known for its festive music on Sunday nights, this open bay area...
This mustard-color building was the manor house of an aloe plantation...
|Architectural Sites||North Bonaire|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's