- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bonaire Restaurant Reviews
Dining on Bonaire is far less expensive than on Aruba or Curaçao, and you can find everything from Continental to Tex-Mex to Asian fare. Many restaurants serve only dinner—only a few establishments not affiliated with hotels are open for breakfast, so check ahead.
Browse Bonaire Restaurants
Browse Bonaire Restaurants By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's