- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bonaire Hotel Reviews
Although meal plans are available at most hotels, the island has many excellent—and often inexpensive—restaurants. If you're planning a dive vacation, look into the many attractive dive packages.
If you prefer do-it-yourself home-style comfort over the pampering and other services offered by a hotel, you can rent a fully furnished apartment.
Bonaire Hotel & Tourism Association. The tourism association has information on a variety of properties ranging from budget to upscale. 599/717-5134. www.bonhata.org. 0.
Sun Rentals. A range of accommodations are available through Sun Rentals. Offerings include private ocean-view villas in luxurious areas like Sabadeco, furnished oceanfront apartments (with a pool) in town, or bungalows in Lagoenhill, an inland community. The Sun Oceanfront Apartments are an excellent budget choice for families. 599/717–6130. www.sunrentalsbonaire.com. 13.
Browse Bonaire Hotels
Browse Bonaire Hotels By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's