- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Bonaire
The Diving: As locals say, you come here to dive, eat, dive, sleep, and dive.
The Snorkeling: You don't have to be a certified diver to appreciate Bonaire's reefs; snorkelers can see a lot of the beauty just below the surface of the water.
The Quiet: Visitors came to enjoy the tranquillity of the island long before they started exploring offshore.
The Dining: Dining is surprisingly good and varied for such a small island.
The Smiles: Bonaireans are genuinely friendly without a hint of the phoniness sometimes found on other tourist-dependent islands.Updated: 09-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's