Sights & Attractions in Bermuda
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Bermuda
Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo
The BAMZ, established in 1926, has always been a pleasant diversion...
|Museums / Galleries, Zoos / Aquariums||Elsewhere in the Parishes|
Bermuda's limestone caves have been attracting attention since...
|Geological Sites||Elsewhere in the Parishes|
When locals say they're going to "the beach," they're generally...
National Museum of Bermuda
The Maritime Museum, ensconced in Bermuda's largest fort, displays...
|Museums / Galleries||The West End and Dockyard|
Spittal Pond Nature Reserve
This Bermuda National Trust park has 64 acres for roaming, though...
|Bodies of Water||Elsewhere in the Parishes|
St. Peter's Church
Because parts of this whitewashed stone church date back to 1620...
|Religious Sites||St. George's|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe