Sights & Attractions in Bermuda
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Bermuda
Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo
The BAMZ, established in 1926, has always been a pleasant diversion...
|Museums / Galleries, Zoos / Aquariums||Elsewhere in the Parishes|
Bermuda's limestone caves have been attracting attention since...
|Geological Sites||Elsewhere in the Parishes|
When locals say they're going to "the beach," they're generally...
National Museum of Bermuda
The Maritime Museum, ensconced in Bermuda's largest fort, displays...
|Museums / Galleries||The West End and Dockyard|
Spittal Pond Nature Reserve
This Bermuda National Trust park has 64 acres for roaming, though...
|Bodies of Water||Elsewhere in the Parishes|
St. Peter's Church
Because parts of this whitewashed stone church date back to 1620...
|Religious Sites||St. George's|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $199 -- AAA 5-Diamond Cancun Beachfront Resort, 40% Off JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa
- $129 -- Puerto Rico: San Juan Beachfront Resort, 40% Off El San Juan Resort & Casino
- $599 -- Celebrity Cruise w/Balcony Cabin & Unlimited Drinks CruCon Cruise Outlet
- $175-$191 -- Grand Cayman Beachfront Resort w/$75 Credit — $175-$191 The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $1349 -- Oceanview: 7 Nights to Bermuda on New Ship — $1,349 CruisesOnly