Sights & Attractions in Bermuda
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Bermuda
|A-B C D-F G-M N-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bermuda's Senate (the upper house of Parliament) sits in a dignified...
|Government Buildings||Hamilton and Environs|
Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity
After the original Anglican sanctuary on this site was torched...
|Religious Sites||Hamilton and Environs|
Chaplin and Stonehole Bays
In a secluded area east along the dunes from Horseshoe Bay, these...
City Hall & Arts Centre
Set back from the street, City Hall contains Hamilton's administrative...
|Museums / Galleries, Government Buildings||Hamilton and Environs|
The City Market
One of the best places to mingle with Onions and, yes, buy a...
|Markets / Bazaars||Hamilton and Environs|
On the eastern tip of the island in St. David's, Clearwater is...
A pair of 100-foot towers makes it impossible to miss the Clocktower...
|Stores / Malls||The West End and Dockyard|
Bermuda's limestone caves have been attracting attention since...
|Geological Sites||Elsewhere in the Parishes|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's