Combining sophisticated decor and impeccable cuisine, this restaurant is the perfect spot for a classy power lunch or intimate dinner. The dark-wood paneling, leather chairs, soft lighting, and brass fixtures give it a modern, upscale feel. A creative menu with plenty of organic ingredients features steakhouse classics and flavorful, aged beef. There's also plenty of fresh seafood on offer including Atlantic char with minced mushrooms and seared scallops. The food is good, but expensive for the small portions. Harry's Bar and the Waterside Patio (with a huge marlin statue) are great places to mingle and can get crowded, especially on Friday; plan ahead to avoid the rush or reserve a quiet table in the corner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hubby and I are just back from an incredible weekend in Bermuda. We were a bit concerned about traveling in the off-season, but it was... Read more
How to see the best of Bermuda's waters. This itinerary will show you how easy it is to see the all of the hotspots off the land: best snorkell... Read more