- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Flying Fish and Omakase Sushi Bar
Flying Fish and Omakase Sushi Bar Review
Flying Fish sets the standard for seafood on Bermuda as it specializes in the best local and imported fish. You can choose from a variety of oysters, Cape Cod clams, and Maine mussels, as well as a king crab leg, pan-roasted striped bass, and scallops and scampi. You can also handpick your own lobster from the water tank in the middle of the restaurant; rest assured that live seafood is kept in the freshest of conditions until it reaches your plate. The sushi bar, Omakase, is upstairs, but you may order from the menu downstairs as well. Delicacies include the Golden Blossom special roll stuffed with crab tempura, mango, avocado, and cucumber. Several vegetarian options, including the seaweed salad and potato and porcini mushroom lasagna, are also on the menu.
- Address: 69 Pitts Bay Rd., Hamilton, HM08
- Phone: 441/295–2167
- Location: Hamilton
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch Sat.– Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hubby and I are just back from an incredible weekend in Bermuda. Read more
How to see the best of Bermuda's waters. Read more
I am seeking input from my wise fellow travelers here about 2 options that we are considering for a one week trip to Bermuda in early July. Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Bermuda is 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina.... Read more