- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Snorkel Park Beach
Snorkel Park Beach Review
This is a popular spot for tourists as well as local families who like to treat their children to a sandy white beach and pristine views of the water. Food and bar amenities are on-site with beach equipment rentals for the kids as well as parents. If your cruise ship docks in Dockyard, Snorkel Park Beach is a short walk from the cruise terminal. A children's playground is just outside the park. Before you leave, be sure to stop in the Clocktower Mall and the Craft Market; also nearby are the Bone Fish Bar & Grill, the Frog & Onion Pub, and an ATM. At night, Snorkel transforms into a lively nightclub area, especially on Monday and Thursday. Amenities: food and drink; parking (free); toilets; water sports. Best for: partiers; snorkeling; sunset; swimming.
- Address: 7 Maritime Lane, Dockyard, MA01
- Phone: 441/234–6989
- Cost: $5 (day); $10 (night).
- Hours: Daily May–Oct.
- Metro Bus 7 or 8 from Hamilton.
- Location: Bermuda
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hubby and I are just back from an incredible weekend in Bermuda. Read more
How to see the best of Bermuda's waters. Read more
A small gorup of thirty something couples love traveling to Elbow Cay, and want a similar experience (golf carts for transportation, cruise around the island on a rental boat, secluded island with not a Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Bermuda is 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina.... Read more