- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fort St. Catherine Beach
Fort St. Catherine Beach Review
Fort St. Catherine is one of the larger north-shore beaches, and the water's deep enough for a serious swim. There are also beach rentals and a snack bar. If and when you get beach-bummed out, head over to the military fort next door, for which this beach is named. A quick tour of the structure will be a welcome break from the strong sun as there is little shade along the beach. For a romantic evening enjoy a beautiful alfresco meal at The Beach House overlooking Achilles' Bay. Amenities: food and drink; parking (free); water sports. Best for: solitude; snorkeling; sunset; swimming.
- Address: Coot Pond Rd., St. George's Parish, GE04
- Metro Bus 10 or 11 from Hamilton.
- Location: Bermuda
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hubby and I are just back from an incredible weekend in Bermuda. Read more
How to see the best of Bermuda's waters. Read more
A small gorup of thirty something couples love traveling to Elbow Cay, and want a similar experience (golf carts for transportation, cruise around the island on a rental boat, secluded island with not a Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Bermuda is 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina.... Read more