- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
West Whale Bay
West Whale Bay Review
This beach can be a secluded oasis if you go at the right time: sunset. To get to the beach, you need to cross a huge field and walk down a natural rock formation path. If you're looking to avoid the crowd and experience a breathtaking view, this is your spot. Amenities: parking (free); toilets. Best for: solitude; snorkeling; sunset; swimming.
- Address: Off Whale Bay and Middle Rds., Southampton Parish, SN08
- Metro Bus 7 or 8 from Hamilton.
- Location: Dockyard and The Western Parishes
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hubby and I are just back from an incredible weekend in Bermuda. Read more
How to see the best of Bermuda's waters. Read more
I am seeking input from my wise fellow travelers here about 2 options that we are considering for a one week trip to Bermuda in early July. Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Bermuda is 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina.... Read more