- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ocean Club Review
From your table overlooking the crashing surf you can sometimes see fishing boats offshore, catching the seafood for this restaurant's next meal. Ocean Club is one of the top seafood restaurants on the island, serving only the freshest of fish delivered daily by local fishermen. Chefs go out of their way to blend Asian ingredients with European techniques. Try the blackened Bermuda wahoo with mango salsa or savor the assortment of the grilled south shore seafood platter. If you prefer landside fare, go for the ribeye steak with fingerling potatoes and asparagus. Desserts, such as the chocolate fudge brownie sundae, are unforgettable.
- Address: Fairmont Southampton Resort, 101 South Shore Rd., Southampton Parish, SN02 | Map It
- Phone: 441/239–6968
- Website: www.fairmont.com/southampton
- Location: Elsewhere in the Parishes
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Wed. Subject to seasonal closure after Oct. 31.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hubby and I are just back from an incredible weekend in Bermuda. Read more
How to see the best of Bermuda's waters. Read more
A small gorup of thirty something couples love traveling to Elbow Cay, and want a similar experience (golf carts for transportation, cruise around the island on a rental boat, secluded island with not a Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Bermuda is 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina.... Read more