- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Newport Room Review
Glistening teak and models of victorious America's Cup yachts give this fine restaurant a nautical theme. Each dish is beautifully presented, matching the clientele, which is made up of Bermuda's elite. Known as one of Bermuda's best restaurants, it changes its menu every season, and the chef works with as much local produce as possible. Appetizers of smoked salmon, carved tableside, or Hudson Valley foie gras with a port sauce will send the taste buds soaring. But it's the entrées that really shine. You might have pork chops with butternut squash gratin or dover sole meunière with citrus and caper beurre noisette (brown butter). For dessert, try the black forest cake or the timeless English trifle.
- Address: Fairmont Southampton Resort, 101 South Shore Rd., Southampton Parish, SN02 | Map It
- Phone: 441/239–6964 Ext. 6964
- Website: www.fairmont.com/southampton-bermuda
- Location: Elsewhere in the Parishes
- Jacket required.
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Tue. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hubby and I are just back from an incredible weekend in Bermuda. Read more
How to see the best of Bermuda's waters. Read more
A small gorup of thirty something couples love traveling to Elbow Cay, and want a similar experience (golf carts for transportation, cruise around the island on a rental boat, secluded island with not a Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Bermuda is 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina.... Read more