- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Harley's Restaurant Review
Serene water views of Hamilton Harbour and gracious service combine with top-notch continental and Bermudian cuisine to make Harley's one of the best restaurants in Hamilton. Chefs prepare a wonderful Bermudian specialty: baked rockfish smothered in the local-favorite chili gombey jam. Dry-aged beef is always cooked to perfection, but if you prefer something vegetarian, try the melon and goat cheese truffles or the grilled eggplant baked with tomato. They also offer gluten free and vegan alternatives. The restaurant is bright and airy, and in summer has a large outside canopy. Early-morning risers can enjoy a royal buffet or an all-you-can-eat Sunday brunch for $42. Complimentary wine tasting is available to diners on Wednesday evening and a barbecue on Tuesday evening.
- Address: Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel, 76 Pitts Bay Rd., Hamilton, HM08
- Phone: 441/298–5779
- Location: Hamilton and Environs
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hubby and I are just back from an incredible weekend in Bermuda. Read more
How to see the best of Bermuda's waters. Read more
A small gorup of thirty something couples love traveling to Elbow Cay, and want a similar experience (golf carts for transportation, cruise around the island on a rental boat, secluded island with not a Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Bermuda is 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina.... Read more