Harley's Restaurant Review
Serene water views of Hamilton Harbour and gracious service combine with top-notch continental and Bermudian cuisine to make Harley's one of the best restaurants in Hamilton. Chefs prepare a wonderful Bermudian specialty: baked rockfish smothered in the local-favorite chili gombey jam. Dry-aged beef is always cooked to perfection, but if you prefer something vegetarian, try the melon and goat cheese truffles or the grilled eggplant baked with tomato. They also offer gluten free and vegan alternatives. The restaurant is bright and airy, and in summer has a large outside canopy. Early-morning risers can enjoy a royal buffet or an all-you-can-eat Sunday brunch for $42. Complimentary wine tasting is available to diners on Wednesday evening and a barbecue on Tuesday evening.
- Address: Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel, 76 Pitts Bay Rd., Hamilton, HM08
- Phone: 441/298–5779
- Location: Hamilton
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hubby and I are just back from an incredible weekend in Bermuda. We were a bit concerned about traveling in the off-season, but it was... Read more
How to see the best of Bermuda's waters. This itinerary will show you how easy it is to see the all of the hotspots off the land: best snorkell... Read more